PRICES FOR 2019 & 2020
Saturday (April to September) - £4,250 (£4,550)2020
Wednesday (April to September) - £3,300 (£3,600)2020
WHAT'S INCLUDED - BATEMAN'S BARN WEDDING VENUE HIRE FEES
• Converted Medieval Barn (licensed for ceremonies) • Courtyard Marquee & Lounge
• Stables Bar & bar staff (fully licensed & stocked) •
• Garden terrace with wooden patio tables, chairs & outdoor lighting
• Chivari lime wash chairs with cream seat pad • Top table & round tables for reception up to 120 guests
All table & bar glasses • Cake table,white cloth and cake knife • Easel for table plan
• Extra evening guests up to 170 total
Catering kitchen 5* hygiene rating for licensed caterers' use only. Ample parking, disabled access, loos, high chairs & baby changing facilities. Wedding planning support at venue before & on the day. Includes ceremony rehearsal on set up day. All clearing up done by the venue. Recommended list of local suppliers: wedding caterers, photographers, florist etc. plus transport & accommodation providers from hotels and local B&Bs to campsites from the countryside to the coast.
Three day hire: Venue Preparation Day - Wedding Day - After wedding breakfast/Pick-up Day
Venue closed from early October through to the end of March as we are busy on the farm with our cows and sheep!
Relax. At Bateman’s Barn you’ll genuinely find everything you need already in place and our experienced and knowledgeable family team gently at your service - ready to help with everything from advising on caterers to picking out the Prosecco, or putting up those final strings of bunting.
We've listed out everything that's included and are pleased to share details of just a few popular extras.The main thing is that with the budgeting bit out of the way, you can get on with enjoying everything else. And what's more, whether a mid-week or weekend wedding works best for you, Bateman’s Barn will be exclusively yours for three wonderful days.
A magical three day formula
Concentrate on the fun stuff, finer details and enjoy real peace of mind with a day to set everything up at your own pace. Indulge and delight in celebrations which are all together you, just the way you want things to be. Stay over perhaps, to share memories at breakfast the next morning. Oh, and don’t fret about the clearing up. That’s all taken care of too.
House band: a popular choice for an evening of live music - POA
Fire pit: a spot of the primeval in the ancient grove - £350.00
Fireworks: a spectacular choice from £540.00 (POA 2020)
DRINKS MENU & PRICES
• Cocktails, beers & ciders available by the jug - prices from £12 per jug (£13.00 2020)
• House wine from £14 per bottle (£17.00 2020)
• House Fizz/Prosecco from £20 per bottle (£23.00 2020)
• Jugs of Pimms - £21.50 per jug (£24.50 2020)
• Jugs of home-made apple juice, lemonade, ginger beer & elderflower from £8.50 per jug (£9.00 per jug)
• Corkage on wine (if you bring your own) - £7.50 per bottle (£9.00 2020)
• Corkage on Bubbly (if you bring your own) - £9.50 per bottle (£12.00 2020)